The Bull Ring which was used to tie up a bull whilst it was being baited by dogs. The iron bull ring was in use from the Middle Ages until 1820. It was previously set on a plinth in the centre of High Street, but is now located outside the new Town Hall, at Brading, Isle of Wight, England.
Image Ref: 24966-RDA
February 5th, 2011
Viewed 386 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 09/30/2022 at 6:03 AM