The disused East Pier Lighthouse at Whitby, North Yorkshire, England. Located at the seaward end of the East Pier, this lantern on a 55 feet high stone tower was built in 1854. It was eventually superseded by the newer red beacon at the end of the East Pier breakwater, which is also pictured.
Image Ref: 36187-RDA
This Image was Featured in 'Landscapes and Landmarks' Group - 16th March 2015
August 22nd, 2013
Viewed 347 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 09/23/2022 at 11:01 AM